Recovery, Regeneration and The Athlete is a unique program. Injury prevention, injury management and the recovery process greatly impacts the future athletic performance of casual, professional, amateur and collegiate athletes. When any athlete in injured, management of the injury and recovery process is critical. As professionals that interact with these athletes, it is our goal to share unbiased data on regenerative techniques and methods to improve treatment outcomes and set appropriate expectations.
2018 is our inaugural conference and we hope to greatly expand this educational program over the years. We appreciated the Arnold Sports Festival for identifying the need for education of this kind and we look forward to presenting an amazing educational conference for all professionals that work with athletes.
There are also several opportunities throughout the weekend to hear from Cory Everson, six-time Ms. Olympia anad world-renowned health and wellness advocate.
March 1-3 Agenda
Format for March 1 Conference
* Individual lectures and panel discussions
Lecture Topics include:
* Introduction to Regenerative Medicine
* Treatments for training and athletes
* Managing expectations with athletes
* Working with athletes, coordination of care, expectation for trainers, coaches and therapists
* Evaluating the data of Regenerative Medicine
* Working with disabled athletes and veterans
* Overcoming barriers to patient care-cost, reimbursement and management
* Career-ending injuries
* Risk and reward with Regenerative Medicine
Format for March 2 and March 3 Training Sessions
Training sessions will be held on Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3.
* Regenerative Medicine
* Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
Registration is required and space is limited. Attendees may register for Thursday AND Friday or Saturday sessions, for Thursday ONLY or for Friday/Saturday ONLY.