Challenge given – Challenge accepted! Table tennis was charged with making our 15th year the best ever. And we’re doing it!
The top 16 men and top 16 women will compete in a three-day table tennis ranking competition with the winners earning spots on the USA Table Tennis International Team. Super excited to have the elite athletes, including Olympians, coming to the Arnold in Columbus, Ohio to battle for the right to represent the United States of America!
This top-tier premiere qualification event is in addition to the other 37 events – with more junior events, more giant round robin events, para-athlete events, two family doubles events, and a Woman’s Championship Singles Competition.
Arnold Challenge Set To Host National Team Contenders
Everybody Loves Table Tennis – even Arnold! There are events for everyone so come on out and give it a try at our impressive new location with over 60 Table Tennis Tables on 70,000 square feet under world class lighting. We remain excited each and every year to be a part of the largest annual Olympic-style sports event in the world. Table tennis loves the respect gained along with the other 70 sports.
There will be tables at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (C-Pod) and at the Arnold SportsWorld Kids & Teens EXPO in addition to the competition venue - The Voinovich Center at the Ohio Expo Center. You can also compete in the recreation events if you want to play against other non-tournament players. See if you can be the best "basement" player at the Arnold Table Tennis Challenge!
Deadline To Register Is February 19, 2018
2018 Arnold Table Tennis Challenge Registered Players
Questions? Contact Ed Hogshead at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Tournament Highlights
- New elite event for 2018! – USA Table Tennis International Team Ranking Event with the top 16 men and women competing.!
- Play and fun for all! See the entry form for Two Family Doubles Events and Divisions for Recreation Players
- $10,000+ Prize money with Extraordinary Trophies and Medals in 36 different events.
- Full day of events on Friday with new and exciting categories
- Tiered Giant Round Robin events with 6 to 10 matches whether you win or lose
- Challenge the Robo-Pong robot and see elite athlete exhibitions at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Room E-170
- Super tournament location with Olympic-level lighting for ALL tables and matches
- Large courts with barriers
- Recreational events now on Saturday to better accommodate those that want to compete
- Wonderful sponsors: Joola, xClaim, samsondubina.com, Columbus Table Tennis Club, Spin & Smash Table Tennis Club