The Arnold Sports Festival will feature entertainment and pop culture programing for the first time in 2019.
Arnold Pop Culture will be highlighted by a panel hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger and featuring bodybuilding legend and graphic artist Kai Greene and legendary DC Comics artist Doug Mahnke. The panel will be held 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 3 at the Battelle Grand. Admission included in Arnold Sunday Showcase ticket or with Daily EXPO Ticket beginning at Noon. (Note: The Arnold Sunday Showcase runs from 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Battelle Grand and the Arnold Pop Culture panel begins at 1 p.m.)
UPDATE: PHOTO OPS WITH ARNOLD WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, MARCH 3 AT APPROXIMATELY 9:30 A.M. AT THE GREATER COLUMBUS CONVENTION CENTER, ROOM A226.
In addition to the Arnold Pop Culture panel, photo ops will be offered on Saturday and Sunday with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hafthor Bjornsson, Kai Greene, Larry Wheels and the 2019 Arnold Classic champion. Exact times will be announced soon.
Arnold Pop Culture Photo Ops Do Not Include General Admission to the Arnold Sports Festival. (Daily EXPO Tickets are $25 and available at the door.)
ARNOLD PHOTO OP PACKAGES
Arnold Ultimate Crom Experience ($649)
* Photo Op With Arnold WITH UP TO THREE PEOPLE (Sunday, March 3, 9:30 a.m.)
* Choice of one (1) pre-signed piece of exclusive merchandise by Arnold
- Conan The Barbarian Issue #1, includes COA (retail value $299.00)
- Limited edition oversized (16" x 22") Conan The Barbarian lithograph by legendary comic creator Doug Mahnke (retail value $299.00)
Arnold Hall of Champions Experience ($649)
* Photo Op With Arnold WITH UP TO THREE PEOPLE and the 2019 Arnold Classic Champion (Sunday, March 3, 9:30 a.m.)
- Includes one (1) high quality 8x10 high quality print AND digital print
* Your choice of two UNSIGNED ITEMS of merchandise (t-shirt, tank top, comic book or lithograph) from the Conan Merchandise Shop (retail value $60)
PHOTO OPS WITH HEROES
Arnold Classic Champion ($85)
Sunday, March 3, 9:30 a.m.
Kai Geene ($65)
Saturday, March 2, 2 p.m.
Sunday, March 3, 11 a.m.
Larry Wheels ($65)
Saturday, March 2, 1 p.m.
Sunday, March 3, 10 a.m.
Hafthor Bjornsson ($65)
Sunday, March 3, following Thor & Larrry Duo Photos
Hafthor Bjornsson & Larry Wheels Duo Photo ($99)
Sunday, March 3, 3 p.m.
Kai Green Autograph ($25)
* No Photo
Larry Wheels Autograph ($25)
* No Photo