The Arnold Pro Strongman World Series is a professional sports league that features the world's best Strongmen competing around the globe for the right to compete in the Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio.
The 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman World Series features qualifying contests at Arnold Classic multi-sport festival in Australia, South America, Africa and Europe. In 2019, an additional qualifying event will be held at Festival Hommes Forts Warwick Warwick, Quebec, Canada and in Los Angeles (January 2020) with winners advancing to compete at the Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the 2020 Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio.
2019 Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship
Hafthor Bjornsson of Iceland maintained his grip on the Arnold Pro Strongman World Series crown when he defended his title 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the 2019 Arnold Sports Festival. Bjornsson was competing in the Arnold Strongman Classic for the ninth straight year. His back-to-back victories come after a second place finish in 2017 and a fifth-place showing in 2016. Matins Licics of Santa Monica, Califorina finished second and Mateusz Kieliszkowski of Poland was third.
2020 Arnold Strongman Classic Qualifiers
1. Hafthor Bjornsson (Iceland) – 2019 Arnold Strongman Classic USA Champion
2. Rob Kearney (USA) – 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman Australia Champion
3. Bobby Thompson (USA) – 2019 Arnold Amateur World Champion
4. Olexii Novikov (Ukraine) – 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman South America Champion
5. Mateusz Kielszikowski (Poland) – 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman Africa Runner-Up
6. Jean-Francois Caron (Canada) – 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman Forts Warwick Champion
7. Mikhail Shivlyakov (Russia) – 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman Europe Fourth-Place Finisher
8. Martins Licis (USA) – 2020 Arnold Pro Strongman USA Champion
9. Matjaz Belsak (Slovenia) – First Place, Season Qualifying Points
10. Jerry Pritchett (USA) – Second Place, Season Qyalifying Points
1st Alternate: Rauno Heinla (Estonia)