The Arnold Pro Strongman World Series is a professional sports league that features the world's best Strongmen competing around the globe for the right to compete in the Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the Arnold Sports Featival in Columbus, Ohio.
The 2018 Arnold Pro Strongman World Series features qualifying contests at Arnold Classic multi-sport festival in Australia, South America, Africa and Europe. In 2018, an additional qualifying event will be held at Festival Hommes Forts Warwick Warwick, Quebec, Canada and in Los Angeles (January 2019) with winners advancing to compete at the 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the 2019 Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio.
1. Hafthor Bjornsson (Iceland) – 2018 Arnold Strongman Classic USA Champion
2. Rauno Heinla (Estonia) – 2018 Arnold Classic Australia Champion
3. Olexii Novikov (Ukraine) – 2018 Arnold Amateur World Champion
4. Mikhail Shivlyakov (Russia) – 2018 Arnold Classic South America Champion
5. Jean-Francois Caron (Canada) – 2018 Arnold Classic Africa Champion
6. Brian Shaw (USA) – 2018 Forts Warwick Champion
7. Martin Licis (USA) – 2018 Anrold Classic Europe Champion
8. Mateusz Kieliszkowski (Poland) – 2019 Arnold Strongman USA Runner-Up
9. Matjaz Belsak (Slovenia) – Top 2 Qualifying Points
10. Jerry Pritchett (USA) – Top 2 Quaifying Points
1st Alternate: Jitse Kramer (Holland)
2018 Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship
Hafthor Bjornsson of Iceland broke through for his first major professional strongman victory when he won the 2018 Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the 30th Anniversary of the Arnold Sports Festival. Bjornsson was competing in the Arnold Strongman Classic for the 8th straight year. He finished second in 2017 and was fifth in 2016. He also finished second in World’s Strongest Man three of the past four years. Three-time champion Brian Shaw of Lupton, Colo., finished second and Mikhail Shivlyakov of Russia was third.