Brasilian Native Angelica Teixeira Wins 2017 Bikini International
Angelica Teixeira, a native of Brasil who lives in Bergenfield New Jersey, won the Bikini International for the biggest victory of her short IFBB Pro League career.
Teixeira, who won her third contest since turning pro in 2015, received congratulations from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, $7,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and the champion’s trophy from Catherine Colle Midway Labs USA and Jeff Howe of Optimum Nutrition. Teixeira was fourth in Columbus in her Bikini International debut in 2016.
The remainder of the Bikini International top six:
- 2nd place: Courtney King of Chicago, Ill., received $3,000 and a trophy from ROGUE Fitness and Ultimate Nutrition.
- 3rd place: Jennifer Ronzitti of Severna Park, Md., received $2,000 and a trophy from Jan Tana and BSN.
- 4th place: Janet Layug of Lakeland, Fla., received $1,000 and a trophy from Animal and MHP.
- 5th place: India Paulino of Weston, Fla., received $1,000 and a trophy from Muscle Egg and SBD Apparel.
- 6th place: Justine Munro of Canada received $1,000 and a trophy from Cytosport and Allmax.