Graber Caps Career With Fitness I Win
Ryall Graber, an eight-year veteran who has competed in 42 IFBB Pro League contests, took home the biggest victory of her career when she won the Fitness International at the 2019 Arnold Sports Festival. Graber, who has competed 16 times at Arnold Classic Worldwide events, received the champion’s trophy from Arnold Schwarzenegger, a $25,000 check, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and congratulations from Phil Williams of VPX and Carol Zawadzki of Midway Labs USA.
The remainder of the Fitness International top six:
- 2nd place: Whitney Jones of Gilbert, Ariz., received $13,000 and a trophy from Optimum Nutrition and Europa Sports.
- 3rd place: Tiffany Chandler of Somerset, N.J., received $8,000 and a trophy from Best Bar Ever and Yamamoto Nutrition.
- 4th place: Missy Farrell-Truscott of Redmond, Wash., received $5,000 and a trophy from Musclegen Research and Jan Tana.
- 5th place: Kate Errington of England received $3,000 and a trophy from MFIT SUPPS and PROSUPPS.
- 6th place: Allison Ethier of Canada received $2,000 and a trophy from MuscleEgg and Animal.